Make confident deals on Qoovee
Conclude trade and logistics deals on the Qoovee B2B trading platform and pay for these transactions not only with ordinary money (fiat), but also with stable cryptocurrencies (stablecoins) and get confidence that the supplier and / or customer will fully fulfill their obligations.
By making transactions on Qoovee, you can be sure that the terms of payment will be fulfilled in accordance with your agreement with your buyers and / or suppliers.
For example, if you are a seller, you can get 20% upfront, then 40% after you ship the item, and 40% after the buyer receives the item. At the same time, the buyer immediately sends 100% payment for the goods to the Qoovee transit account before that.
Thus, you can be sure that you will receive money for the transaction. Also, your customers are also sure that you will provide the goods in full.
Qoovee provides a sure deal!
How does the Confident Deal system work on Qoovee?
- The Buyer and the Seller conclude a deal on Qoovee, specifying all the necessary parameters of the deal: the quantity of goods, the amount of the deal, the terms of shipment, etc.
- The Buyer and the Seller also indicate the stages of payment for the goods. For example: an advance payment of 20%, after the shipment of the goods 40% and 40% after the delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
- A contract is created, which is confirmed by both the Seller and the Buyer
- The buyer makes a full 100% payment for the goods to the transit account (wallet) Qoovee
- Qoovee, according to the contract, transfers money to the seller in stages as he fulfills his obligations.
For example, if you agreed with the supplier that he will receive a 20% prepayment immediately, 40% after he sends the goods, and 40% after you receive the goods, then Qoovee will make a transfer to the seller according to this plan.
Thus, the seller is sure that he will receive money for the goods, since the buyer transfers 100% payment immediately to the Qoovee transit account and the Buyer is sure that the Supplier will fulfill its obligations, as it will receive money only after it fulfills them.
Qoovee rates for Deals:
The Supplier and the Buyer who use Qoovee for FREE when making a deals on Qoovee pay a commission of 3% of the transaction amount
If the Supplier or Buyer has a Qoovee Premium subscription for $499, then the commission will be from 0.75% of the deal amount
If the Supplier or Buyer has a Qoovee Premium subscription for $1599, then the commission will be from 0.25% of the deal amount
When making transactions through Banks, in addition to the above commissions, additional commissions are charged from banks
When making transactions with cryptocurrency, you pay only the above fees