It’s not a secret that the most important thing in business is trust of partners and customers. The higher the level of confidence in you, the more deals and orders you receive. Buyers on Qoovee are more likely to choose trusted suppliers because they understand that Qoovee conducts an audit of companies with confirmed ”verified supplier” status on Qoovee.
- High trust from potential customers. Customers will see that you are a verified supplier
- High level of promotion on Qoovee
- Priority in getting buyer’s inquiries
- Access to verified buyers, etc.
Verification procedure for obtaining the “Verified Supplier” status
- If you have not added your company yet, then register your company on Qoovee
- Top up your balance for $ 400. It is not a verification cost. The entire amount will remain on your account balance and you can use it for promotion. Read how promotion works on Qoovee here.
- Send the required list of documents for verification to safe@Qoovee.com. The list of documents is presented below.
- Wait verification up to 10 days
- If the verification is successful, you will receive the “Verified Supplier”status and get the corresponding icon on your page
If your company receives a refusal from the Qoovee administration in obtaining the status of “Verified Supplier”, the money will not be returned. But the entire amount will remain on your account balance and you can use it for promotion.
In what cases the verification can be refused or in what cases the ”verified supplier” status can be canceled:
- if an incomplete list of documents is provided
- if the data of documents is not confirmed during the verification
- if the supplier poses as another company or uses someone else’s brand and intellectual property, promotes and exhibits photos and descriptions of products/services without necessary rights
- if the supplier has an negative business reputation
- if the supplier is at the stage of liquidation or in a situation of threat of bankruptcy and liquidation
- if the supplier doesn’t have the official right to conduct business
- if the supplier promotes and sells or intends to promote and sell goods and services prohibited on Qoovee. You can see the list of prohibited goods / services on this link in point 3.5
- if the supplier is on the “black list” of the Qoovee directory due to previous violations of the rules of Qoovee Administration
- if the supplier does not fulfill its obligations to buyers
- if the supplier violates the agreements and contracts signed and accepted with the Qoovee Administration
List of required documents and materials to get the “Verified Supplier” status:
- Certificate of registration of a legal entity
- TIN of a legal entity
- Photo of the CEO’s passport
- Photo of passports of the main shareholders or owners (founders) of the company (with a share of over 5%)
- If your company is an official distributor or copyright holder of any brand that you promote or intend to promote on Qoovee, then you must provide supporting documents for the rights of this brand
- Quality and origin certificates
- Other documents and materials that may be additionally requested from the Qoovee Administration, if required by the verification department
Still have questions? Contact us by mail support@Qoovee.com or write to us in the online chat on the Qoovee.com website