Bangladesh plans to increase exports of its goods to Russia and other CIS countries to 10 billion $.
The CIS market is a very large market. The welfare of the population of these countries is growing every year on average by 10%. Accordingly, consumption of goods and services is increasing. The CIS includes 12 countries: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan
Stats and some facts of the CIS countries:
- The population of the CIS countries is over 282 million people.
- Almost in all CIS countries the second language of communication is Russian
- The foreign trade turnover of the CIS countries in 2017 was about 700 billion $
- The volume of exports is about 400 billion $
- The volume of imports is about 300 billion $
- Number of requests for goods in bulk in the Internet in the CIS countries: more than 6 000 000 wholesale requests per month
Among the 5 CIS countries: Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, Armenia, a customs union has been established. This union is called the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU). Between these countries there are no customs borders.
The EAEU ensures freedom of movement of goods, as well as services, capital and labor, and the implementation of a consistent or unified policy in the sectors of the economy.
In plain language, if a company from Bangladesh exports goods, for example, to Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan, then the product crosses the borders of other EAEU countries freely, without duties and customs fees.
Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to export to Russia and the CIS countries:
- Add your company to the Qoovee.com, the common trading platform of Russia, CIS countries and the EAEU
- Upload photos of your products, add detailed product description in English, Qoovee specialists will help to translate this into Russian
- Qoovee specialists will provide a detailed analysis of the demand for your products
- Start promotion and receive orders from wholesale buyers from Russia and the CIS countries
- Make safe deals. Get Transaction Guarantees from Qoovee (Trade Assurance) .
How does Qoovee guarantee a deal between buyers and sellers (Trade Assurance)?
To avoid the risks of not getting money for your goods from Russian buyers, you can make a deal through the Qoovee trading platform. How it works:
- The buyer sends money to the transit account of Qoovee,
- The seller receives a notification about the receipt of money
- The seller ships the goods (or provides the service) to the Buyer.
- After the Buyer receives the goods / service, the Seller is credited with money for Goods / Service , after counting and charging the Qoovee commission.
President of Qoovee Group and President of Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce and Industry (in the direction of the CIS) are signing an agreement on partnership and mutual trade of Russia, and other CIS countries with Bangladesh.
Why is it advantageous to promote your products and services on Qoovee.com?
- The Qoovee team knows the CIS and Bangladesh markets perfectly. Has extensive experience in international trade.
- Marketplace Qoovee.com is the leader in online wholesale trading in the CIS countries
- Wholesale buyers and suppliers from more than 50 countries visit qoovee.com
- Qoovee provides LC services to Bangladeshi companies during transactions with buyers or sellers from the CIS
- Qoovee has a high level of trust from the business community and governmental bodies of the CIS countries
Through the e-commerce on Qoovee.com, Bangladeshi manufacturers and suppliers can significantly increase volumes and expand demand markets and thus positively impact on employment growth, on the growth rate of the entire economy and the well-being of Bangladeshis.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER OF USEFUL ARTICLES