The CIS market is a very large market. The welfare of the population of these countries is growing every year on average by 5-10%. Accordingly, consumption of goods and services is increasing. The CIS includes 12 countries: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan
Stats and some facts of the CIS countries:
- The population of the CIS countries is over 282 million people.
- Almost in all CIS countries the second language of communication is Russian
- The foreign trade turnover of the CIS countries in 2017 was about 700 billion $
- The volume of exports is about 400 billion $
- The volume of imports is about 300 billion $
- Number of requests for goods in bulk in the Internet in the CIS countries: more than 6 000 000 wholesale requests per month
Among the 5 CIS countries: Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, Armenia, a customs union has been established. This union is called the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU). Between these countries there are no customs borders.https://t.me/b2bmarketplaceen
The EAEU ensures freedom for movement of goods, as well as services, capital and labor, and the implementation of a consistent or unified policy in the sectors of the economy.
In plain language, if a company from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) exports goods, for example, to Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan, then the product crosses the borders of other EAEU countries freely, without duties and customs fees.
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to export to Russia and the CIS countries:
- Add your company to the Qoovee.com, an ecommerce platform actively used in Russia and the CIS.
- Upload photos of your products, add detailed product description in English, Qoovee specialists will help to translate into Russian
- Qoovee specialists will provide a detailed demand analysis for your products
- Start promotion and receive orders from wholesale buyers from Russia and the CIS countries
- Make safe deals using trade guarantees from Qoovee (Deal Protection) .
How does Qoovee guarantee a deal between buyers and sellers (Deal Protection)?
To avoid the risks of not getting money for your goods from Russian buyers, you can make a deal through the Qoovee trading platform. How it works:
- The buyer sends money to the transit account of Qoovee,
- The seller receives a notification on the receipt of money
- The seller ships the goods (or provides the service) to the buyer.
- After the Buyer receives the goods / service, money for Goods / Service will be released to seller , after counting and charging the Qoovee commission.
Why is it advantageous to promote your products and services on Qoovee.com?
- The Qoovee team knows the CIS and the MENA markets perfectly, having extensive experience in international trade.
- Marketplace of Qoovee.com is the leader among wholesale ecommerce platforms in the CIS countries
- Wholesale buyers and suppliers from more than 50 countries visit Qoovee.com
- Qoovee provides LC services to the UAE’s companies which makes deals with buyers or sellers from the CIS
- Qoovee has a high level of trust from the business community and government entities in the CIS countries
- Qoovee has a high level support from the business community and government entities of the countries of the Middle East and the CIS
President of Qoovee Turat Bulembaev at the meeting of the UAE exporters and elite buyers from other countries. The event was organized by the governmental entity of DUBAI EXPORTS.
Qoovee has good relations with the business community of various CIS countries and the government bodies, and also has a large flow of wholesale buyers and suppliers from the CIS region, which facilitates significantly the way of entering this large markets for companies from the Middle East and North Africa.
Through the e-commerce on Qoovee.com, manufacturers and suppliers from the MENA can significantly increase trade volumes and expand demand markets and thus positively impact on employment growth, on the growth rate of the entire economy and the well-being of people in the UAE, Middle East and the North Africa.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER AND USEFUL ARTICLES