The international trade and logistics platform Qoovee.com has become the largest and most visited wholesale trading platform for businesses in Central Asia.
Qoovee has become the leading online trading bridge for the countries of Central Asia for both intra-regional trade and for trade of Central Asian countries with external markets such as Turkey and the Middle East, China, India, Russia, Europe, etc.
At the same time, Qoovee is a global trading wholesale platform and Central Asia has become one of its key markets, where Qoovee has become the leader in B2B trading.
Why Qoovee is the largest B2B marketplace in Central Asia:
- about 6,000 suppliers from Central Asian countries are represented on the site and they export using Qoovee to 50+ countries of the world. At the same time, 97% of these suppliers are in Kazakhstan (more than 1,000 suppliers), Uzbekistan (more than 1,300) and Kyrgyzstan (about 3,500). For example, the largest Chinese trading platform has 160 suppliers from Kazakhstan, while Qoovee has more than 1,000 suppliers from Kazakhstan.
- over 400,000 wholesale buyers from Central Asia have visited and continue to visit Qoovee in order to find products and suppliers
- over $1 billion – the amount with which wholesalers from Central Asia came to buy on Qoovee from 2017 to 2022, while $500 million fell on the period from 2020 to 2022. which shows the dynamic growth of demand for Qoovee
in total, over 33,000 suppliers and more than 2 million wholesale buyers from 100 countries are represented on Qoovee
The Central Asian region is becoming one of the key regions of the world through which transport and logistics routes run from East to West, from North to South and back.
As President of Kazakhstan Tokayev said at the summit of Central Asian countries in Cholpon-Ata (Kyrgyzstan) that: “Even a cursory glance at the map speaks of the unique geographical location of Central Asia at the junction of Russia, China, South Asia, the Middle East and the South Caucasus. In the new geopolitical realities, the role of our region in the promotion and development of transcontinental trade is growing rapidly. Under these conditions, Kazakhstan is actively developing the trans-Caspian international transport route.”
Trade and logistics chains are being restored along new routes and regions, for example, a large cargo flow that previously went from the countries of East Asia through the Russian Federation to Europe is now being rebuilt and passes through the countries of Central Asia due to the economic and logistical isolation of Russia.
The Qoovee trade and logistics platform, being the main B2B trading platform in Central Asia, thereby becomes one of the key players in the promotion and development of transcontinental trade in Eurasia. Wholesalers can take advantage of this fact by placing themselves on the site, actively promoting their products or purchasing and sourcing among the growing base of market players.
Central Asia is:
- 5 countries (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan)
- 76 mln people – the total population of the region
- $290+ billion total countries GDP
- $ 8 billion – amounted to intra-regional trade in 2021, an increase of + 25% compared to 2020
- Qoovee.com is the largest and most visited business trading platform in Central Asia. The platform is visited by more than 400,000 wholesalers from the countries of the Central Asian region, and this number is growing.
Trade pavilions of Central Asian countries on Qoovee:
Pavilion of Kazakhstan (Suppliers of Kazakhstan)
Pavilion of Uzbekistan (Suppliers of Uzbekistan)
Pavilion of Kyrgyzstan (Suppliers of Kyrgyzstan)
Pavilion of Tajikistan (Suppliers of Tajikistan)
Pavilion of Turkmenistan (Suppliers of Turkmenistan)