In 2017, Qoovee has become one of the most fast-growing platforms for wholesale trade in the Eurasian territory.
The project has reached the age of 1.5. The company passed the most major challenge in its history – the stage of formation.
As the main result of 2017, it can be said that Qoovee achieved its place in the sun and clearly declared its ambitions – Qoovee is the world guide of “caravans”, a platform that unites business and countries.
Financial and absolute indicators of the company are not public, but definite performances are presented here. So:
- The client base has grown by tens of times compared to 2016
- The number of orders, deals and transactions increased tens of times as well
Some developments and achievements of the company in 2017:
- An updated version of Qoovee.com was released
- Qoovee has become a trusted member of the international payment system
- Qoovee has launched a new service: Tenders
- Over 1,100 tenders have been created on the Qoovee platform
- Qoovee management and the ministers of the EEU visited IT park in Kazan and the IT city of Innopolis
- Qoovee presented its achievements to the Prime Minister and head of the presidential administration of Kyrgyzstan
- Ministry of Commerce of the PRC published news about Qoovee.com
- An affiliate program has been released that allows you to earn money by promoting Qoovee services.
- Qoovee company took part in the international forum “Taza Koom”, held in the presence of president of Kyrgyzstan and the UN Secretary-General
- Popular media of different countries from all around the world pulished more than 100 articles and news about Qoovee. Some of them are available here
- Qoovee Company attended the China-Kazakhstan Trade and Investment Forum. Learn More as well as the “Eurasian Week” forum in Astana. More
- “To the world market under one brand” program has been released
- Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan started trading on the qoovee.com trading platform
- Qoovee was presented to the Presidents of Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan during the exhibition in Tashkent
- Qoovee became a partner of the cotton and textile exhibition of Uzbekistan
- Qoovee Company participated in “Development of e-commerce” conference in Moscow
- Qoovee Company together with its partners from Kazakhstan have launched a joint start-up
- The Ambassador of Kyrgyzstan in Uzbekistan noted the contribution of Qoovee to the development of relations between countries
- Qoovee enters the UAE and Middle East markets
Plans for 2018
- Setting up representative offices, dealers’ offices around the world
- Launch new services and leverage language versions of products. One of them (Qoovee Business Club) is already available online at the pre-release version
- Expand the client base by tens of times and achieving millions of visits on its services